Lauren Beale of the LA Times provides her take on kitchen and bath design trends for 2014. She was kind enough to interview me at KBIS in February.
- The American home is continuing to get bigger
- Bathrooms – wall-hung floating vanities are “in” as are under-mount sinks, jetted tubs are falling out of favor, free-standing tub is in vogue, jets are desired in showers, which are becoming more luxurious
- Kitchen – paneled appliances that blend into the cabinetry are gaining favor, work triangle is being replaced
The do-it-yourself market is being fueled by Millennials – remodeling dollars are being used in bathrooms, followed by kitchens. Not with resale in mind, but to please themselves.
- LED Lighting Creates New Kitchen Design Opportunities – March 27, 2021
- 2020 Metropolitan Harrisburg Parade of Homes – October 13, 2020
- Here’s What We’re Doing to Insure Your Health & Safety – April 30, 2020