USA Today’s Geri Coleman tackled the question of technology in the bathroom in this article. It’s accompanied by a video that showcases some of the newest high-tech bathroom fixtures.
- Homeowners spent $11,000 on average fixing up bathrooms in 2011
- Popular bathroom digital upgrades
Latest posts by John Petrie (see all)
- LED Lighting Creates New Kitchen Design Opportunities – March 27, 2021
- 2020 Metropolitan Harrisburg Parade of Homes – October 13, 2020
- Here’s What We’re Doing to Insure Your Health & Safety – April 30, 2020