Rita Colorito of Bankrate.com took on the question of whether a truly commercial range belongs in a home. Here are some things she thinks you should consider before purchasing that 60-inch, 8 burner stove!
- Installation issues
- Size – commercial units are sized differently, so work with a designer who is familiar with sizing
- Aesthetics – commercial appliances usually have no clearance and are on casters
- Have a Realtor do a market analysis of similar homes in your area to determine the impact on the home’s market price
For most homeowners, commercial appliances are best kept out of the kitchen.
- LED Lighting Creates New Kitchen Design Opportunities – March 27, 2021
- 2020 Metropolitan Harrisburg Parade of Homes – October 13, 2020
- Here’s What We’re Doing to Insure Your Health & Safety – April 30, 2020