Mary Boone, writing for Zillow and Fox News, penned a really smart article on giving your remodeled kitchen that pro-style look. You’ll note even with a more traditional cabinetry style that you’re likely to find in Hershey or Carlisle, it’s still a great look.
- Touchless faucets, restaurant-style sprayer, pro-style sink with a deep, wide bowl with flat sides and slightly curved corners
- LED lighting, layers of light
- Increasing demand for gourmet kitchens that can accommodate multiple chefs, professional-grade appliances
Latest posts by John Petrie (see all)
- LED Lighting Creates New Kitchen Design Opportunities – March 27, 2021
- 2020 Metropolitan Harrisburg Parade of Homes – October 13, 2020
- Here’s What We’re Doing to Insure Your Health & Safety – April 30, 2020