Debra Pinzing, writing for Alaska Airlines magazine, was kind enough to ask for my opinion about Kitchen and Bath trends in 2014. Here’s some article highlights.
- People are increasingly drawn to clean lines, softer color pallet, open spaces with natural lighting, squared off edges – toned down modern. Homes are getting greener.
- Toned down modern reflects the influence of Crate & Barrel, Pottery Barn, West Elm, Restoration Hardware.
- People are staying in current homes and remodeling – most money is being put into kitchens & master bathrooms.
Alaska Airlines Magazine, Bathed in Color, Warmed by Wood, March, 2014
- LED Lighting Creates New Kitchen Design Opportunities – March 27, 2021
- 2020 Metropolitan Harrisburg Parade of Homes – October 13, 2020
- Here’s What We’re Doing to Insure Your Health & Safety – April 30, 2020