A little piece by Bloomberg Businessweek on the new aesthetic of kitchen appliances. Caroline Winter is the writer.
- new aesthetic involves more furniture-like appliances, with rounded edges and handles, less metallic sheen, and sometimes even a little color
- Stainless steel appliances remain the runaway favorite
Latest posts by John Petrie (see all)
- LED Lighting Creates New Kitchen Design Opportunities – March 27, 2021
- 2020 Metropolitan Harrisburg Parade of Homes – October 13, 2020
- Here’s What We’re Doing to Insure Your Health & Safety – April 30, 2020