Consumer Reports offered its readers five tips for choosing ways to remodel your bathroom that will increase both your pleasure and return on the investment.
- Bathrooms have replaced kitchens as the most remodeled room in the home—their smaller footprint and lack of pricey appliances make for a less expensive project.
- The total project, including materials and installation, should cost no more than 5 to 10 percent of your home’s value
- You can find many ways to stretch your dollars!
- Palettes that create a calm, spa-like atmosphere are favored, especially in the master bath
- The enthusiasm for gargantuan whirlpool tubs with massaging jets has cooled considerably… using that space to create larger showers
- latest trend is to make the commode as unobtrusive as possible
- Create layers of light
Latest posts by John Petrie (see all)
- LED Lighting Creates New Kitchen Design Opportunities – March 27, 2021
- 2020 Metropolitan Harrisburg Parade of Homes – October 13, 2020
- Here’s What We’re Doing to Insure Your Health & Safety – April 30, 2020