Stacy Williams, a special contributor to the granite industry trade publication, Slippery Rock Gazette, chatted with me about trends in sink materials. Here are the takeaways.
- Interior designers and product dealers are instrumental in influencing product trends, and NKBA is proud to disseminate that information.
- Most appliances and fixtures are becoming more minimalist in style. Overall NKBA expects more contemporary kitchens and baths, with clean lines and little ornamentation, along with universal design amenities and easy-maintenance features.
- Stainless steel is the most popular sink material with porcelain enamel a distant second. Granite composite, now number three, is expect to grow in popularity this year.
- When it comes to basin design, the overall prediction is larger bowls and an increase in the dual basin design.
Latest posts by John Petrie (see all)
- LED Lighting Creates New Kitchen Design Opportunities – March 27, 2021
- 2020 Metropolitan Harrisburg Parade of Homes – October 13, 2020
- Here’s What We’re Doing to Insure Your Health & Safety – April 30, 2020